Anniversary Message

Anniversary Message

1-I LOVE U are words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. so this is what i want to say, live in my heart n there 4 ever stay!

2-Marriage is that relation between man and women in which tha Independence is Equal, the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation Reciprocal". Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.

3-A husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary.
The husband yells, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads,
'Here Lies My Wife - As Cold As Ever'."
"Yeah" she replies, "When you die, I'm getting you a headstone that reads,
'Here Lies My Husband - Stiff At Last.'"

4- I'll always remember the day I married you,
Without you my love, my beauty, I don't know what I'd do,
Your loving and thoughtful just to mention two,
I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.

5-The most important thing you fixed was on your day of leisure When you fixed your eyes on me
That day I'll always treasure I love you.

Anniversary Message

6-Two Guys Are Chatting..
Guy A: “I’m Going To Bring My Wife To Australia For Our 20th Anniversary.”
Guy B: “Oh.. That’s Cool. What About Ur 25th Anniversary?”
Guy A: “I Will Go Back To Australia To Bring Her Back.”

7-Long after our anniversary
Long after our anniversary
And
this greeting has been thrown away
Think of the thought behind it,
Each and everyday,
Happy Anniversary



8-Anniversary Sms Your anniversary marks the day
When you both said "I do."
The two of you became as one,
A marriage bright and new.
Now time has passed; your love is strong;
You passed the early test.
Your tender bond grows with passing time;
Your marriage is the kind that's best!

9-No one can know what the outcome
Of spending years together will be.
Being happy together is a gift,
And enduring love is the key.
So here's to a favored couple;
Everything has worked right for you.
May your future bring more of the same,
And your love remain strong and true.

10-Come everyone let's give a cheer,
In celebration of a couple dear.
A couple who in love unite,
And are seldom cross and hardly fight.
To a couple who bring joy to all,
May you laugh and sing and have a ball.
May happiness surround you two,
That is what I wish for you