Funny SMS Messages

Funny SMS Messages

Every night as i lie in my bed all i cis those sexy eyes, kissable lips, smooth skin, DROP DEAD gorgeous body!DAM. i've got 2 moveDAT MIRROR FROM MY CEILING
I wanted to send u something nice that would make u smile but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox!


This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number.We are truly sorry for the inconvenience

This message was sent exclusively for the handsome and the beautiful. We have obviously sent it to the wrong number.We are truly sorry for the inconvenience
Funny SMS Messages

Ive won a trip for me and 50 mates for 2 weeks aboard a luxury yacht in fiji, inclusive with ?1500 each speandin money.........can you feed my dog while i'm gon?

I was nervous at first, it was big & long it went straight up, i had 2 try it, i eased myself onto it i liked it. I went up & down on it .... NOW I LOVE ELEVATORS!

What 2 things in the air can make a girl pregnant? HER FEET
A phone call is a form of communication,a kiss is a form of affection,a photo is a form of rememberance having me as a friend is a form of having good taste!
Last night, I wanted you, needed u so badly it hurt. I wanted to taste you, wanted you inside me so you could work your magic on me... but I couldn't find you...... you stupid asprin

?i'd love to take u out 4 dinner, make u sit beside the candle light, shower u with roses and utter those 3 magical words in Ur ear "PAY THE BILL

Funny SMS Messages
I have a confession to make
ever since i met u its been hard for me to 4get u
every night i see u in my dreams
and find myself shouting
GHOST GHOST
U have a brain disease. Your brain is in 2 parts, left and right. Left brain has nothing right in it and right brain has nothing left in it.

Its INTERNATIONAL GOOD LOOKING DAY! send this to someone that you think is gorgeous, dont send it to me as I have had 100s already
FUNNY SMS TEXT Messages

Q: If a devil catches Ur wifr, wat wud u do?
A: U can do nothing. If devil has committed a mistake let him face the consequences.

God thought that since he couldn't b everywhere he made a mother. Then devil thought that he couldn't be everywhere he made a mother-in-law.

Twinkle twinkle little star,
you should know what you are,
and once you know what you are,
Mental hospital is not so far.