Mobile SMS

Mobile SMS

1-I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say

2-There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...

3-A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z 'oopz imiss u'

4-a simple 'HI"
2 make you smile
& remind you of ME...

5-I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say

6-There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...
Mobile SMS

7-Wherever you go, whatever you do, may god's angels watch over you & I Miss U!

8-You'll know that you miss someone very much when every time you think of that person, your heart breaks into pieces and just a quick "Hello" from that person can bring the broken pieces

9-I hide my tears when I say your name, but the pain in my heart is still the same. Although I Smile & Seem Carefree, There is no one Who misses you more than ME!

10-Sometimes, I 4get 2 say hi.
Sumetimes, I even miss 2 reply.
Sumetimes, my msg doesn't reach u.
I'm just giving u time 2 miss me!
Mobile SMS

11-Every time I say 'how are you?' my heart says 'I care for you.'. Everytime I ask 'how have you been?' my heart whispers 'I miss you'

12-I MISS YOU in every beats of heart,
In every blink of my eyes,
In every second of Time and...
In every moment of the Day !

13-Whenever I miss You, Stars falls down from the Sky.
So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!
It's all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much